|PU (Product Code:P01) |
Polyurethane widely accepted by all segments of the sealing industry as the longest lasting, most reliable, leak free seal materials available today. Reason Technology Co. Ltd. utilizing an advanced formula and manufacturing processes produce a semi-finished material with outstanding performance in all areas.
• Extrusion Resistance: Excellent
• Coefficient of Friction: Excellent with built in internal lubrication.
• Elastic Memory: Excellent
• Compression Set Resistance: Excellent
• Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
• Wear and Tear Resistance: Excellent
• Shelf life: 40 years to unlimited
Our thermoset polyure thane is compatible with most hydraulic fluids except synthetics.
Exceptional performance in most hydraulic/pneumatic and slow rotary applications.
Also available with an inbuilt solid lubricant LPU.
PU Data Sheet
Conforms to DIN Standard
Thermoset Hydrolysis Resistant Polyurethane
Standard Colour: Red / Green
Product Code P01
|Colour ||Various: Green, Red|
|Hardness||95 ±2||Shore A||DIN|
|Hardness||48 ±3||Shore D||DIN|
|Modulus 100%||10 - 14||N/mm2||DIN|
|Elongation at Break ||≥320||%||DIN|
|Compression Set 70oC/24hr ||<28||%||DIN|
|Compression Set 70oC/70hr||<30||%||DIN|
For full spec. or other product details, please contact REASON via email@example.com